Inflation in the US is so bad …
– My friend received a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
– CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
– Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
– McDonald’s is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
– Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America.
– Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
– A truckload of Americans were caught sneaking into Mexico.
– A picture is now only worth 200 words.
– The Treasure Island casino in Las Vegas is now managed by Somali pirates.
– I called a car dealer to get the book value on my used car. They asked if the gas tank was full or empty.
– I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, social security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline.
I got a call center in Afghanistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.